Presidio County Commissioners’ Court regular meeting. 9am June 14, Presidio County Courthouse, Marfa.
NOTICE OF THE MEETING OF THE COMMISSIONERS’ COURT OF PRESIDIO COUNTY, TEXAS
JUNE 14, 2016
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the above named Court will be held at 9:00 a.m. on June 14, 2016, with the meeting to be held in the Presidio County Courthouse, at 300 North Highland Avenue, Marfa, Texas, to begin on June 14,2016 at 9:00 a.m. and continue thereafter until such business of the Court has been completed in accordance with Article 81.005 of the Local Government Code of the State of Texas.The following items of business will be discussed,to wit:
- Establish a quorum.
- Pledge of
- Acknowledge guests and receive public comments regarding items not on the (Public comments received at this time may not be discussed or acted on at this meeting. However, they may be referred for standard county policy or procedures or scheduled for a future Commissioners’ Court agenda. Public comments regarding items that are on the agenda
will be allowed for discussion when that agenda item is taken up by the Court).
- Announc ements to Commissioners’ Court from Presidio County Judge and Commissi
- Discussion with action in regards to the Lease and Phase Development Proposal submitted by Global Golf Management Group to lease and develop the North Park property in Presidio County.
- Discuss and approve Presidio County budget increase for the TxCDBG Award (Texas Community Development Grant) Contract 7215409 .
- Discussion with action to approve …”Resolution Authorizing the Opening of a Non-Interest Bearing Checking Account for Texas Community Development Block Grant Contract No.7215409″.
- Discuss and approve Presidio County budget increase for Presidio County Airport TxDOT(Texas Department of Transportation) Capital Improvement
- Discussion with action to approve Marfa Airport grounds lease for hangar purchased by Stephen Pa
- Discussion with action to approve the Request for Proposal for the Presidio Lely International Airport water
- Discussion with action to terminate Presidio County Airport lighting and AWOS (Automated Weather Observation System) service agreement with L&P Enterprises and to approve a new service agreement with Vaisala, Inc.
- Discussion with action as required to establish a single engine air tanker base and Texas Forest Office at the Marfa Airport Emergency Operations
- Discussion with action to renew the Presidio County Burn Ban.
- Discussion with action to approve the “Master Agreement Governing Local Transportation Project Advance Funding Agreements” .
- Discussion with action to approve the Resolution Authorizing the Execution of the “Master Agreement Governing Local Transportation Project Advance Funding Agreements”.
- Discussion with action to reinstate Presidio County payroll to 26 pay
- Discussion with action to approve & adopt a “Sick Leave Pool Policy” for Presidio County.
- Discussion with action to allow the El Paso Diocese to deed the Sacred Heart Church of Ruidosa to Presidio County.
- Discussion with action to commit to TAC (Texas Association of Counties) to purchase the WAVE Plus Wireless Instant Notification System for Presidio County.
- Discussion with action to approve the “Request for Qualification” process for hiring an architect to act as Presidio County’s representative for the complete renovation of the Presidio County Sheriff’s Office & Jail Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) System.
- 22. Discussion with action to approve allocation of Texas Association of Counties Health
& Awareness Program Incentive funds awarded to pay for 6 boomerang bracelets; with the remaining balance going towards 4th of July Courthouse activities.
- Executive Session: Convene into Executive Session regarding an 0MB (Office of Management
& Budget) Personnel Matter.
- Reconvene from Executive Session: Discussion with action regarding 0MB Personnel
- Executive Session: Convene into Executive Session regarding a Sheriff’s Office Personnel
- Reconvene into Executive Session: Discussion with action regarding Sheriff’s Office Personnel Matter.
- Administrative Session:
- Internal Audit Report b.Treasurer’s Report
- Office of Budget and Management Report
- County/District Court Report
- Facilities Management Report
- Capital Projects Manager Report
- A irports Manager Report
- Tax Assessor Report
- Justice ofthe Peace Pct. 1Report
- Justice of the Peace Pct. 2 Report
- Marfa EMS Report
- Marfa Volunteer Fire Report
- Presidio EMS Report
- Presidio Volunteer Fire Report
- Jail Report
- Sheriff’s Office Report q.Agrilife Extension Report
- Emergency Management Report 28 .Approve line-item transfers.
29 .Approve payment of Presidio County bills and expenses.
- Approve minutes of previous meetings.
Notice to the Public:
Agenda items may be considered, deliberated and/or acted upon in a different order than set forth above.
Presidio County Commissioners’ Court reserves the Right to Adjourn into Executive Sess ion (closed session) at any time during the course of this meetingto discuss any of the matters listed above,as authorized by the Texas Government Code including,but not limited to, Sections 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property),551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations),551.074 (Personnel Matters),and 551.0725 (Deliberations by Certain Commissioners’ Courts about Contract Being Negotiated).
I,Virginia Pallarez, Presidio County/District Clerk,do certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the above named Commissioners’ Court, is a true and correct copy of said notice,and that it was posted on the Courthouse doors of the Presidio County Courthouse and its Annex in Presidio,Texas;places readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 10th of June,2016 and said notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled · e of said meeting.
Dated this the 10th day of June 2016
Fil.ED FOR RECORD a3′.DDfJ ‘M
JUN 1 0 2016
Zic . . ….u /