Marfa City Council, Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
April 11th, 2016 under Public Notices
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC HEARING AND A REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY
Notice is hereby given that a PUBLIC HEARING and a REGULAR MEETING of the City Council of Marfa will be held on the 12th day of April 2016, at 5:45 p.m. in the City Hall of Marfa, located at 113 S. Highland Street, Marfa, Texas.
Open to the Public: The Public Hearing and meeting will be open to the public at all times during which such subjects are discussed, considered or formally acted upon as required by Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code. This Notice of Meeting and Agenda in detail was posted at least 72 hours prior to the beginning of said meeting in a location at City Hall readily accessible to the public at all times and at a place readily accessible to the public at all times at the meeting location.
I. Call Public Hearing to Order
1. Public Hearing: To receive public comments concerning request to close
II. Adjourn Public Hearing
III. Call To Order and Establish Quorum
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Citizen Comment Period:
VI. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting: Regular Meeting on March 31,
VII. Mayor’s Report:
VIII. Administrator’s Report:
IX. Council Members’ Comments:
XI. Old Business:
1. Discussion with action as appropriate concerning approving the 2014/2015
XII. New Business:
1. Discussion with action as appropriate concerning request to close and sell the
2. Discussion with action as appropriate concerning the removal and
3. Discussion with action as concerning proposal for Gas Department Pipe
4. Discussion with action as appropriate concerning Resolution 16-06, City of
5. Discussion with action as appropriate concerning request by the RGCOG to
6. Discussion with action as appropriate concerning March 2016 Monthly
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the governing body of the above named City of Marfa is a true and correct copy of said notice, and accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on or before 6:00 p.m. April 9, 2016.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT THE PUBLIC MEETING
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact City Hall at (432) 729-4315 or FAX (432) 729-3158 for further information. BRAILLE IS NOT AVAILABLE
Story filed under: Public Notices