Presidio County Commissioners Court Regular Special Meeting Tuesday, January 28 6pm, Presidio
PRESIDIO COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT REGULAR SPECIAL MEETING
To be held TUESDAY, January 28, 2014 at 6:00 P.M.
AT the PRESIDIO COUNTY ANNEX, 300 E O’REILLY ST., PRESIDIO, TEXAS
1. Establish a quorum.
3. Acknowledge guests and receive public comments regarding items not on the agenda.
4. Communications to Commissioners Court from Presidio County Judge and Commissioners.
5. Administrative Session – Dept. Activity Reports:
a. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
b. Capital Projects Manager.
c. Airport Manager.
6. Discussion with action as appropriate regarding an Interlocal Agreement with the Presidio Municipal Development District for County Airports improvements.
7. Discussion with action as appropriate to send a letter to the Big Bend Regional Hospital District asking for a presentation.
8. Discussion only presentation from Bill Dixon, of Frontera Administrative Services, regarding progress reports on the Redford and BCAP Project.
9. Discussion only presentation from Daniel Rios, of S&B Infrastructure regarding progress report on the Port of Entry Project.
10. Discussions with action as appropriate the approval of the contract with Yellowhouse Machinery for a Motor Grader and Dozier.
11. Discussion with action as appropriate to approve contract with Carson & Barnes Circus.
12. Discussion with action as appropriate to plan removal of the new repeater off of Chinati Peak.
13. Report of the Capital Projects – Road & Bridge Oversight Committee (Commissioners Pct. 1 and Pct. 2).
14. Report of the Capital Projects – Other Projects Oversight Committee (Committee (Commissioners Pct. 2 and Pct. 3).
15. Report of the Airports Oversight Committee (Commissioners Pct. 3 & Pct. 4).
16. Report of the Interlocal in-County Oversight Committee (Commissioner Pct. 3 & County Judge).
17. Report of the Interlocal Out-Of-County Oversight Committee (Commissioners Pct. 3 & County Judge).
18. Approve Budget amendments and line item transfers.
19. Approve payment of county bills and expenses.
Notice by: ____________________________________
Paul Hunt, Presidio County Judge
Story filed under: Public Notices