Presidio County Commissioners Court Special Meeting, December 17
PRESIDIO COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT SPECIAL MEETING
To be held TUESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2013 5:00 P.M.
At the PRESIDIO COUNTY COURTHOUSE,
301 N. HIGHLAND AVE., MARFA, TEXAS
1. Establish a quorum.
3. Acknowledge guests and receive public comments regarding items not on the agenda. (Public comments received at this time may not be discussed or acted on at this meeting. However, they may be referred for standard county policy or procedure, or scheduled for a future Commissioners Court agenda. Public comments regarding items that are on the agenda will be allowed for discussion when that agenda item is taken up by the court.)
4. Communications to Commissioners Court from Presidio County Judge.
5. Communications from County Commissioners.
6. Administrative Session – (Dept.) Activity Reports:
a. County-District Clerk.
7. Discussion with action as appropriate authorizing county participation in the 2014 Indigent Defense Grant Program.
8. Discussion with action as appropriate regarding a Resolution for Local Participation in the Federal Aviation Agency Program for Unmanned Aircraft Systems Test Site development.
9. Discussion with action as appropriate to set the date for a Public Hearing as necessary for consideration of County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zones (CETRZ) order with at least 7 days published notice.
10. Discussion with action as appropriate to consider a contract with Allison, Bass & Associates, L.L.P. for assistance in completing a County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zones (CETRZ) order and application for a TxDOT County Transportation Infrastructure Fund Grant.
11. Approve budget amendments and line item transfers.
12. Approve payment of county bills and expenses.
Notice by: ____________________________________
Paul Hunt, Presidio County Judge
Story filed under: Public Notices